List of publication
Thesis on Diagnostic value of Semi-rigid Thoracoscopy in undiagnosed exudative pleural effusion
Actively Participated in:
- CME on “Current perspectives in the management of airway allergy” held at Chettinad health city,
Chennai, on 5.7.2014.
- NAPCON (National pulmonary medicine conference) in 2014 (Agra), 2015 (Jaipur) and 2016 (Mumbai).
- CME and Workshop on ‘Care of patients on Mechanical ventilation and pulmonary critical care”,held at KMCH, Coimbatore on 8.11.2014.
- ‘NACO training programme in HIV care for specialists’ by Govt hospital of thoracic medicine, Stanley medical college, Chennai. 22.7.2014 25.7.2014.
- CME on ‘Recent advances in the management of tuberculosis’ by Madras medical college on 7.1.2014
- CME for Respiratory medicine PG’s in South India in 2015 and 2016.
- Ramachandra Rapid Review in Respiratory Medicine in 2015, 2016 and 2017
- BEDAQUILINE CAP training by STATE HEALTH SOCIETY-RNTCP, Tamil Nadu from 4.3.2016- 5.3.2016
- CME on “Recent updates in the management of Non-small cell lung cancer” by the Institute of Thoracic medicine, MMC on 7.7.2016
- CME on “Updates in Sleep Medicine 2016” by Chettinad hospital research institute on 25.6.2016
- CME on “Practical aspects on Non Invasive Ventilation” by MMC on 23.9.2016
- Pulmonary medicine review held on 21.10.2016 at Govt hospital of thoracic medicine, Stanley medical college, Chennai. 2 nd TamilNadu and Puducherry state conference on Pulmonary diseases, 2016.
- Numerous Chennai City pulmonology meets between 2014 -2017 and presented interesting cases in our department.